Aiming to achieve its strategic objectives, achieve its vision and fulfill its mission, bysteel and bysteel FS defined in their Management Policy the following guidelines, framed by their commitment to excellence in the quality of the product/service provided , achieved simultaneously with strict cost control and customer orientation, safeguarding environmental sustainability and safety and health at work for all:
- Comply with customer requirements and expectations, environmental compliance and SST obligations, and legal and statutory obligations of the various markets where bysteel and bysteel FS are present, ensuring compliance of supplied products, maximizing operational capacity and compliance deadlines.
- Manage the projects in which it is involved with rigor and intelligence, focusing on the requirements of the customer, and other relevant stakeholders, on the quality of the product and on the financial result
- Define and review, whenever necessary, a set of monitorable and/or measurable objectives aimed at improving the performance of your management system.
- Add value to your product by constantly seeking higher quality innovative and environmentally sustainable solutions.
- Encourage the ongoing training of the team, capture and retain talent and stand out for the technical excellence of its staff.
- Promote organizational alignment through the implementation of the new management model based on the Balanced Scorecard – BSC.
- Protect the environment, and consequently prevent pollution, through the sustainable use of resources and proper waste management.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and health problems.
- Promote and mitigate barriers to workers' consultation and participation, and promote their awareness of the implications arising from non-compliance with the defined system.
- Analyze and control the activities carried out by the companies, seeking to adopt measures that eliminate and reduce the risks to workers' OSH.
- Provide all the necessary resources for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the management system.
- Seek continuous improvement of its management system in order to ensure improvement in the performance of processes/services, environment and safety.
- Contribute to a more developed and inclusive society, and to a more sustainable planet, adopting the principles of the circular economy, promoting research & development, supporting the arts and culture.
- Promote the restless and innovative spirit of our teams.
- Encourage innovation, creativity and disruption as tools to support the sustained growth we aspire to.